We’re now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join IFS Nordics’ Marketing Team as our new Business Development Representative. You will have a responsibility to provide key inbound and outbound prospecting, sales support and lead development within IFS’s solutions for Enterprise Resourcing Planning, Enterprise Asset Management and Service Management.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be expected to:
- either already have or quickly gain a high level of understanding of IFS and our solutions’ benefits and especially on how the functional competitive advantages of IFS can be transposed to our focused industries
- have business knowledge that helps you to recognize and illustrate areas for improvement, optimization or automation within prospects and uncover needs and learn more about the prospects and customer needs.
- convert key targeted accounts to the sales pipeline and develop opportunities that IFS can continue to build a relationship.
- co-operate closely with Marketing, Presales, Sales Representatives and Business Value Engineering to underpin opportunities with business cases, review assigned accounts and book meetings.
- thrive on communications with your strong presentation skills and enjoy making outbound calls, sending emails and using social media to engage prospects in order to further qualify as a valid sales opportunity.
In order to be successful in this role you should:
- have 3+ years of proven software telemarketing, inside sales or software sales experience.
- have a bachelor/master’s degree on relevant subject.
- be self-guided, truly “a self-starter”.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in at least one Scandinavian language and English with specific emphasis on phone skills.
- have experience with CRM-systems, Excel and Word.
- Occasionally travel may be required.
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers across all continents with our leading products. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. This is how we live our Core Values: Agile, Collaborative & Trustworthy.
- This position will be based in one of our offices in Sweden (Stockholm, Linköping or Gothenburg) or Norway (Asker) and is a full-time and permanent role reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
Please submit your application and CV by clicking the “apply” button below. Interviews and selections are being made continuously so do apply as soon as possible and no later than 31 March 2020.