IFS is one of the world’s leading providers of component-based business software developed using open standards, with sales in 54 countries and with over 600 000 users worldwide. We have 25 years’ experience with implementation of business software solutions, and our consultants have a deep industry competence and understand the customers’ businesses and needs.
At IFS we have a strong and committed culture where we help one another, and where you as a colleague is seen and important. You will rapidly get freedom with responsibility and lots of opportunities.
We are a stable and mature Nordic organization with international operations, where you will collaborate across competence borders as well as national borders. With us, you will get the opportunity to grow and develop as a person, in your professional role and in your career. You will have interesting and challenging work tasks and projects, and you will collaborate with competent and social colleagues and leaders in an organization that puts the customer in focus.
WE ARE EXPERIENCING A 2-DIGIT GROWTH AND WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM.
ARE YOU ONE OF OUR NEW BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTANT?
- Supply Chain
- Service & Asset
- Field Service Management (FSM)
We want you if you
- Have strong ERP knowledge as a super-user, consultant or background from the industry, typically +3 years’ experience.
- Are ready for some seriously demanding, yet fun, challenges!
- Are good at building credibility and standing strong and calm in customers meetings.
- Are a great team-player and good at building networks.
- Feel confident when advising customers thus ensuring project success for both parties.
- Are ready to travel and represent IFS at customer sites in all of Europe.
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master-degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Commercial focus and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian (written and spoken), and fluency in English as well as a good understanding of the other Scandinavian languages.
What we offer you is
- Great opportunities in a company with a 2-digit growth!
- Opportunity to be part of projects delivering our products and services to customers mainly in the Nordic region, but also in the rest of Europe together with an experienced IFS team and our partners.
- An important role in our organization where you – through your deliveries in customer projects, will be a key contributor to developing our business in the industries we operate.
- Working with our great teams out of the Copenhagen, Stockholm, Linköping, Gothenburg, Asker or Stavanger offices.
Sounds interesting? Please submit your CV by clicking the "apply" button below.
Do remember to visit our webpage at www.ifs.com for more information.