At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You will be part of the Presales team as Solution Architect and play an important role within new sales and customer development to create business opportunities from a solution-oriented perspective.
If you love to win and know it is all about preparing and always being a step ahead then this position at IFS is something for you!
Sound interesting? Then join us as our new Solution Architect in our Presales team!
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONIBILITY
Solution Architect Presale are specialized in new sale and customer development and have an important role in the sale phase to create business opportunities from a solution-oriented perspective and show the customers how our product will fulfill their functional needs and requirement and deliver the value expected from the investment. Solution Architect - Presales are accountable for preparation of presentations and demonstrations and should work to build trusting relationships within both IFS and the clients in which they engage.
As Solution Architect Presale at IFS you will have the responsibility to:
- Ensure the successful delivery of Proof of Concepts is tied to the customers’ success criteria and business initiatives
- Maintain a degree of knowledge of specific IFS products and services including roadmaps and occasional liaison with Product Management.
- Commit to self-learning and regular product training.
- Working with the sales organization to address technical needs for the customers
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers’ requirement to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedbacks
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be a successful Solution Architect Presale at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.), preferably with a mix of business and technology.
We are also looking for someone who has:
- Understanding of Business Value methodologies
- Good presentation and communication skills verbally and also creation of power messaging material
- Team collaboration but also able to work independent
- High-level technical awareness
- Understanding of customers business directives and transform them into value of choosing IFS
- High-level understanding of sales process
You are fluent in English, both oral and written and has a business understanding to be able to continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
As a person, you act proactive with a positive mindset and always have the willingness to win.
The position is based in one of our offices in the Nordics, travelling may occur to other Nordic offices and customers.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than December 1.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,700 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.