At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
Do you want to have significant impact and influence on IFS’s businesses and be a part of the team who always search for improvements and best practice? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
The Business Operations Manager helps IFS to execute both long and short-term goals through effective deployment of policies, best practices and tools that enable effective vision and leadership across the organization. You will be the go-to person across all areas of the business, for all queries with specific focus on sales and marketing processes and helping the leadership team understand and interpret their reports and dashboards.
- Drive and control the sales operations and implementation of the GTM across the Nordic market unit.
Work with the Managing Director and the sales management to help improve business efficiency, predictability and profitability
- Control and analyze the pipeline data and pipeline movement
- Ensure accuracy and transparency to help the business leaders to make the proper decisions at the right time that would impact the achievement of business goals and strategy including top and bottom line.
- Ensure that the Go To Market guidance and rules are adequately implemented throughout the year such as account segmentations, territory allocation and quota assignment.
- Collaborate closely with sales management to provide insights and recommend actions that could enable the achievement for their revenue targets and business priorities,
- Implement standard processes and systems to keep operations lean and simple.
- Ensure sales force productivity and effectiveness through keeping all information and processes are available and updated to support the salesforce to achieve their sales plans, as well as providing direct support to sales team in sales operations related issues, and analysis performance vs. budget and forecast.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be a successful Business Operations Manager at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we are also looking for someone who:
- Has a relevant academic degree or equivalent experience
- Has at least five years of experience in a similar role in business operations
- Has previous experience from a Nordic or European organization
- Has experience from project management/coaching sales- and marketing teams.
- Has ability to manage complex topics across the complete business landscape and operating functions
- Is a great communicator who is fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages.
- Is a team player and a strong collaborator.
- Is a problem solver and has the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Is self-driven and has a hands-on approach.
The position is based in one of our offices in the Nordics, travelling may occur to other Nordic offices and occasionally to any of our European offices since you will collaborate with the European Business Operations team.
For further information, please contact Elni Kullmer, Managing Director, email@example.com or Sara Häggroth, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested, send your application no later than October 16th.