At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
As the Marketing Analytics Manager you will work closely with our global and regional sales and marketing teams to track, analyze and provide in-depth insight on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and programs.
You will help evaluate the success of our marketing initiatives, understand and measure their impact across the buyer journey and identify opportunities for maximizing lead and pipeline generation.
Sound interesting? Then join us as our new Marketing Analytics Manager!
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONIBILITY
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be part of the Global Marketing Operations team working closely with key marketing team members across functions to deliver an effective marketing analytics strategy to ensure we track, monitor and optimize our marketing initiatives in order meet the business objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. The position will be based in our office either in London, Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen.
As a Marketing Analytics Manager at IFS you will be responsible for:
- Measuring and optimizing marketing performance, globally and regionally, providing insights and work with relevant stakeholders on identifying areas for improvement for our marketing campaigns and programs.
- Work with an agency in building and developing awareness, engagement and lead to revenue dashboards in PowerBI showcasing marketing effectiveness and contribution to the pipeline.
- Has a solid understanding of digital marketing and can manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like web, social, email, live events, webinars, and other online channels.
- Own, manage and develop our campaign management performance and lead management follow up processes through enhancing our CRM-Marketo integration.
- Manage worldwide, global events, campaign and ad hoc reports as needed
- Own, manage and develop best practices for the use of our global CRM system including campaign and lead to revenue management.
- Manage vendors, agencies and associated budget spend
If you are looking for an opportunity in a global marketing operations team then the position is something for you!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be a successful as a Marketing Analytics Manager at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a University degree in Marketing or related discipline, and that you have professional fluency in English, and additional language will be a plus.
We are looking for some with
- 5+ years’ experience from marketing analytics, marketing operations or digital marketing functions in B2B marketing, ideally in a multi-national company.
- Hands-on experience from tactical marketing B2B analytics, such as campaign performance analysis, ROI estimates, lead to reveneue analysis, attribution modelling, etc.
- ERP/IT Market & Industry Knowledge, Business Understanding
- Experience from working with and optimizing reporting platforms and tools that include but are not limited to Google Analytics, Social Platforms, Power BI, marketing automation and CRM platforms.
If you also have:
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to absorb, visualize and articulate large amounts of data and complex concepts.
- Excellent, written, oral and presentation skills to present and explain results in a way that allows the organization to learn and improve its operations.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments that are highly complex in nature, where judgement and initiative are required in recognizing and resolving problems and discrepancies.
- Initiate and develop relationships with regions/business units, recommending strategies as needed and facilitating implementation.
- Self-directed, proactive
- A depth of knowledge in online tracking and measurement best practices
- Monitor emerging industry trends to stay up-to-date on evolving digital marketing techniques, tools and opportunities
..then you are the perfect match!
For further information, please contact Tom Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 2019-09-15.
As a step in our recruitment process, final candidates might undergo a background check.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.