ARE YOU OUR NEW BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTANT WITHIN FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT (FSM)?
- A great team-player and networker?
- Ready to share your industry and solution expertise and work in one of our solution teams?
- Used to work in projects with implementing systems/applications supporting field service or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side?
- Confident when advising customers; from scoping the solution to implementation and rollout – deliver on expectation and contract, ensuring project success for both parties?
- Ready to travel and represent IFS at customer sites in all of Scandinavia?
- because if you are, you just might be the Consultant we are looking for.
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Engineering or Business.
- Experience in working with ERP, ESM or Service best of breed systems, as a consultant, at an end customer or other software supplier, with some 3+ years’ experience.
- Experience of working in IT-projects; leading workshops, writing specifications, configuring applications, conducting training, documentation, etc.
- Experience from modern applications and mobile solutions.
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian as well as English.
What we offer you is
- Great challenges in delivering IFS Field Service Management projects to large service and aftermarket customers together with an experienced IFS team and our partners.
- To work with a great product with good recognition in the market and amongst customers and analysts.
- To work with our international contacts and colleagues including our offshore, R&D and partner organizations.
- Working with our great teams out of the Stockholm or Gothenburg offices
In this recruitment process we are cooperating with OIL Executive Search. You can submit your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Ulla Örtendal at +46 708 87 58 55.