At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company, where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
You will be part of the Nordic Finance and support the Nordic Consulting organization with commercial execution of projects. The purpose of this role is to support in maximizing profitability, contribute to transparency and control as well as increasing predictability and forecasting hit rate.
Sounds interesting? Then join us as our new Project controller!
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
This position provides an excellent opportunity to develop your analytical skills by working with challenging projects in various industries and become a part of a dynamic and rapidly growing business area in a global organization.
As a Project Controller at IFS you will be expected to:
- Analyze financial and operational development in projects across Nordic market unit
- Follow up and provide advisory to project managers and consulting directors concerning profitability and risk development in projects.
- Facilitate and implement monthly closing process according to deadlines (project control, follow-up of results, deviation analysis)
- Coordinate, quality-assure and report forecast
- Review and follow up KPIs
- Assist in planning and executing project status meetings
- Assist in building the annual budget and in quarterly and annual audits
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports based on request from management
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be a successful Project Controller at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree in Finance/Business administration.
You should also have:
- Experience from working within project control/controlling for minimum 3 years.
- Good understanding of project economy, able to read and understand commercial agreements
- Highly proficient in Excel, good command of other MS Office Applications
- Fluent in English
We are looking for someone who is proactive and self-driven. You should also have a pragmatic approach. We take for granted that you have strong analytical skills since that is the main part of the job. To be able to succeed in the role you should be an outgoing person and have strong communication skills. It’s also important that you are structured and are able to see the whole picture without forgetting the details.
The position is located at our new office in Asker and you will report to Regional Controller and CFO.
For further information, please contact Marina Dolev, Business Controller +47 9584 18 47 or Li Hjelte, HR Business Partner +4673 563 80 84. Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than June 24th.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com