IFS Nordic Consulting – Service Industry - is looking for Solution Architect; +3years experience
- A great team-player and networker?
- Ready to share your industry and solution expertise and lead the solution team alongside the project manager?
- Ready to take responsibility for the solution at one of our largest customers?
- Used to work in projects with implementing systems/applications or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side?
- Confident when advising customers and their senior management; from scoping the solution to implementation and rollout – deliver on expectation and contract, ensuring project success for both parties?
- +3 years senior as a Solution Architect with a minimum of 3 years as an ERP consultant?
- Living in or planning to move to either Stockholm or Gothenburg where you will be needed?
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Experience from one of the industries mentioned above, preferably within a similar role.
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in English, and fluency in Swedish (Danish or Norwegian may do).
What we offer you is
- Great opportunity to work with a growing industry and customers on a growth span.
- An important role in our organization where you - through your leadership and industry expertise - will be a key contributor to developing our business at this customer – and in general.
- Working with our great team out of the Stockholm or Gothenburg office.