IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than one million users worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com
ARE YOU ONE OF OUR NEW SOLUTION ARCHITECT?
IFS Nordic Consulting – Linköping/SAAB - is looking for Solution Architect
- A great team-player and networker?
- Ready to share your industry and solution expertise and lead the solution team alongside the project manager?
- Ready to take responsibility for the solution at one of our largest customers?
- Used to work in projects with implementing systems/applications or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side?
- Confident when advising customers and their senior management; from scoping the solution to implementation and rollout – deliver on expectation and contract, ensuring project success for both parties?
- Have a clean record, allowing you to apply for and receive the security clarification needed to work with SAAB?
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Experience from one of the industries mentioned above, preferably within a similar role.
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in English, and fluency in Swedish (Danish or Norwegian may do).
What we offer you is
- Great opportunity to work with one of our biggest manufacturing customers (SAAB).
- An important role in our organization where you - through your leadership and industry expertise - will be a key contributor to developing our business at this customer – and in general.
- Working with our great team out of the Linköping office.