IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,700 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
ARE YOU ONE OF OUR NEW SOLUTION ARCHITECT?
IFS Nordic Consulting – Linköping- is looking for Solution Architect
- A great team-player and networker?
- Ready to share your industry and solution expertise and lead the solution team alongside the project manager?
- Ready to take responsibility for the solution at our customers?
- Used to work in projects with implementing systems/applications or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side?
- Confident when advising customers and their senior management; from scoping the solution to implementation and rollout – deliver on expectation and contract, ensuring project success for both parties?
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Experience from one of the industries mentioned above, preferably within a similar role.
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in English, and fluency in Swedish (Danish or Norwegian may do).
What we offer you is
- Great opportunity to work with one of our biggest manufacturing customers.
- An important role in our organization where you - through your leadership and industry expertise - will be a key contributor to developing our business at this customer – and in general.
- Working with our great team out of the Linköping office.