IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than one million users worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com
ARE YOU ONE OF OUR NEW PROJECT MANAGERS?
IFS Nordic Consulting is looking for 2 Project Managers, preferably with experience within Manufacturing, to work fulltime at our customer SAAB
- Have +3 years’ experience as a consultant and +3 years’ experience as project manager?
- Enjoy motivating and leading others?
- Build credibility, stand strong and calm in customers meetings?
- Feel confident when advising customers and their senior management and thus ensuring project success for both parties?
- Have experience with leading implementations or upgrade of systems at the customer or vendor side?
- Have the stamina and structure called for in order to handle the administration it takes to lead projects?
- Have a clean record, allowing you to apply for and receive the security clarification needed to work with SAAB?
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master-degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Experience in ERP projects and preferably a certificate in Project Management?
- Experience from manufacturing or similar discipline.
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in English, and fluency in Swedish (Danish or Norwegian may do).
What we offer you is
- Great opportunity to work with one of our biggest manufacturing customers (SAAB).
- An important role in our organization where you - through your leadership and industry expertise - will be a key contributor to developing our business at this customer – and in general.
- Working with our great team at SAAB and out of the Linköping office.