At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
As a Deal Desk Manager for Market Unit Nordics you will be an important part of the Business Operations & Transformation team and cooperate with a group of 4 Deal Desk Managers throughout Europe. Deal Desk Managers are the business partners and trusted advisors to the Sales organizations with the primary role to ensure that all requirements within the Quote to Close Process are achieved with the best efficiency and speed possible. You will act as the first line for the administration of all the documentation required to execute a software license transaction, ensuring that revenue on a customer signed agreement is optimized as the best possible transaction for both the Customer and IFS and that revenue can be booked successfully.
Sound interesting? Then join us as our new Deal Desk Manager for Nordics.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESONSIBILITY
In order to be successful in your role, you must have a solid understanding of the financial and legal aspects of commercial negotiations and deal making.
Your responsibilities include:
• Act as Deal Desk Manager for Market Unit Nordics. In addition, you will be responsible for coordination of the Deal Desk for Europe.
• Ensure compliance of sales deals with any relevant company policies, procedures and processes or other requirements (e.g. Government specifications). Manage the approval process for sales transaction in the IFS Approval Request system.
• Assist and advise Sales with product configurations and pricing proposals.
• Draft, review and administer any documentation required for sales transactions and their approval.
• Act as first line support to the sales on revenue recognition or contractual matters relating to sales transactions, act as liaison to Finance and Legal Departments on those transactions.
• Provide interpretation and analysis of existing customer contractual documents where required.
• Interact with all internal business partners required in the execution and closure of sales transactions. E.g. Finance, Technology Alliances, Partner Managers, Product Managers, HQ functions.
• Interact with external clients and vendors at various levels on contract and business related matters if required.
• Ensure fiduciary responsibility to IFS.
• Other duties as may be assigned in relation to the Deal Desk Group
If you are looking for an opportunity to work close to the business and have an impact on improving our sales processes this position as Deal Desk Manager is something for you!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be a successful as a Deal desk Manager at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we are looking for someone with this background.
• University Degree preferable, equivalent training or previous experience.
• Experience and understanding of software licensing and contracting.
• Experience and understanding of Software & Maintenance revenue recognition criteria.
• Good knowledge of IFS products or other similar portfolio.
• 3+ years’ experience in a Sales, Contract or Deal Desk environment.
• Strong PC skills with Microsoft Office products.
You should also have:
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, meet deadlines and able to work independently.
• Good presentation skills and ability and confidence to interact with internal customers.
• It’s an advantage if the candidate has experience with interaction with external customers.
And last but not least you should have an ability to act with tact and discretion and a sense of humor. You must be responsible and able to handle confidential information.
The position will be located in Stockholm or Copenhagen.
For further information, please contact Ulla Klinke, Senior Director Deal Desk +454 328 89 23 or Li Hjelte, HR Business Partner +4673 562 80 84. Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than May 24th.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com