IFS Nordic Consulting is looking for Project Managers within Retail/Wholesale/Manufacturing in Gothenburg.
Project Managers in IFS Nordics understands how our product adds value for the customers. They strive to deliver projects within scope, time and budget according to customer contract. They have a strong commercial mindset, possess solid leadership skills and continuously strive to create more business for IFS.
ARE YOU OUR NEW PROJECT MANAGER?
- Have +3 years’ experience as a project manager - wanting to continue that path?
- Get energy by motivating and leading others?
- Build credibility, stand strong and calm in customers meetings?
- Feel confident when advising customers and their senior management and thus ensuring project success for both parties?
- Have experience with leading implementations or upgrade of ERP-systems at the customer or vendor side?
- Ready to travel and represent IFS at customer sites in all of Europe?
You should have
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master-degree in Engineering, Business or IT.
- Experience from retail/wholesale or manufacturing, preferably within a similar role.
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in English, and fluency in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian as well as a good understanding of the other Scandinavian languages. Knowledge in Finnish is a pre but a requirement for the role.
What we offer you is
- Great opportunities to run projects delivering our products and services to customers mainly in Scandinavia, but also in the rest of Europe together with an experienced IFS team and our partners.
- An important role in our organization where you - through your leadership and industry expertise - will be a key contributor to developing our business in the industries we operate.
- Working with our great teams out of the Gothenburg office. If you think you are the perfect candidate, but you are located elsewhere in the Nordics, do get in touch for a dialogue.
Sounds interesting? We are running this recruitment through Extract Search, so please contact Håkan Malmberg at +46 734-255 593 for more information, and submit your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware we do background checks on candidates.
We will handle applications continuously and look forward to receiving your application soon!