At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
IFS has launched a clear and bold 3-year growth strategy earlier this year.
As a part of this strategy we will double our consultant ecosystem over the next 3 years.
Additionally we are further increasing our focus on delivering business value to our customers throughout the whole life cycle.
To support the execution of this strategy, we are revamping and growing the academy with a focus on
- Effective Consultant onboarding (partner and employee consultants)
- Providing continuous learning in parallel to project work
- Leading edge customer training to increase the business value customers get from our solutions
- Efficient and scalable delivery through modern technologies (learning experience platforms, virtual classroom technology)
- Program managing the development of leading edge enablement content and training for sales, presales, consulting and partners
IFS is looking to hire a Manager Training and Enablement to work with partner and consulting teams in the field on the development and execution of training and enablement programs supporting this strategy.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONIBILITY
- Partnering with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Leading the end to end strategy and project management of innovative and experiential training programs, with a primary focus on building a best in class training path (partners and employees)
- Align objectives, programs and results with regional and MU management teams and other stakeholders
- Defining and driving key performance indicators to inform and drive success
- Delivering training programs, in strong partnership with the field as well as select vendors to ensure a best in class, modern and engaging training experience across all parameters of training
- Own and drive the respective financial processes, e.g. subcontracting services and infrastructure, invoicing
- Support the development of a training services catalogue for customers, partners, and employees
- Design and manage continuous learning environments to support efficiency, scalability and improve the learning experience
- Close collaboration with the global academy teams around the world
- Close connection and collaboration with other stakeholders such as product management, consulting leadership, finance team
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in consulting, business development, presales or marketing
- Additional experience in training and/or sales enablement a strong plus
- Proven track record developing successful programs
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as consulting, marketing, product) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging digital/virtual/and experiential training programs
- Strong business acumen and results orientation
- Proven passion for working with a customer orientation and global mindset
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and prioritization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), presenting to senior audiences, stakeholder management, and influencing skills at all levels in an organization
- Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn!
- Fluency in English – a must
This position will based in Europe, ideally in UK, Nordics or Germany.
For further information, please contact Jochen Wolter.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 2019-05-24.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com